Cost Journey to Kenya
Prizes for the Team Impact Journey – Kenya
Your investment in this project is € 5580, —. This includes all: flight, stay, guidance. This trip is tax deductible as a training or coaching program.
The prices below for stays and activities can differ by a maximum of 10% in the final calculation, they can be adjusted upwards or downwards.
Program and guidance € 2.940, –
– two supervisors (15 days) incl. VAT.
– including a one-year online learning platform contract, worth € 250 per year.
– including preparation meeting with all participants, in the Netherlands.
Stay and activities Masai Mara € 1.040, –
– transfer Nairobi – Masai Mara – Nairobi (minibus).
– 8 days / nights stay based on full board.
– 4 half days of cultural activities with the community.
– two days of safari with guide.
– 2 days’ entree fee in Masai Mara National Park.
Accommodation and activities Nairobi and Diani Beach € 530, –
This price includes:
– 6 nights based on half board.
– prices based on one person per room.
– rent conference location in Mombasa.
– cost for field-visits and guest speakers (from around) Mombasa.
* different stay requirements in consultation.
Flight tickets € 945, –
– return flight Amsterdam – Nairobi – Mombasa.
– based on economy class.
– including 12 kilos of hand luggage / 30 kilos of checked baggage.
– the stated price is indicative, the final price may vary slightly.
* different wishes in consultation
Other costs € 125, –
– booking fees and services TUI at home.
Total price for the trip (incl. VAT) € 5.580,–
The above price does not include:
– travel advice and any necessary vaccinations.
– additional travel and cancellation insurance.
– other desired expenditures.